Video: How A 17-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stunned Me With His IT Skills - EFCC Boss

Latest Banking, Business and Finance News in Nigeria, Africa and globally.
Comment
User photo
exBanker
Expert
Answers: 1

Below is a video showing EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede as he recounts how a 17-year-old Yahoo Boy stunned him with his IT skills.

EFCC Chairman recounts his encounter with a 17-year-old yahoo boy who left him stunned with his IT skills. He also told the media how he hacked into his account using his phone number to show him his BVN.

What do you think about everything he mentioned in the video?
18343139_screenshot20240502101616202com_google_android_youtubeedit_jpegee0265b3a2bb78370485b419358d7d0f.jpeg
To me, I think this Chairman is doing well.
Share: Azaland DM Direct Message

User photo
YoungA
Verified
Answers: 0

This level of intelligence of this boy should be converted to financial intelligence so he can help the younger generation.

User photo
Jared
Verified
Answers: 5

YoungA wrote: May 7th, 2024, 8:28 pm This level of intelligence of this boy should be converted to financial intelligence so he can help the younger generation.
The efcc chair is a good man.
Financial Literacy is the possession of knowledge, skills and behavioral traits that help an individual make informed decisions regarding money. 💰

Ubcash
Answers: 0

It is not only to discover the talent this boy has, the question is how will they empower this boy with this kind of skills? Before you know it they will just forget about the whole thing and still let him go where he can even start using it to harm people.